Wednesday, February 6, 2013

winner winner *plus news*

hey everyone!

well, we survived the photo shoot yesterday and ROCKED IT!  :)  can't wait til I can reveal the new stuff and the great pictures to you!  hopefully next week!

just to give you a little glimpse of what it was like, just imagine five kids, ages 8, 6, 4, 4, and 2, with lots of energy, a few snacks, a bazillion wardrobe changes, no supper, and 2 moms doing some CRAZY stuff, from 5:00 to 8:30 last night.

when we finally made it home I put the kids in bed, left everything in the van, house a disaster, dishes all over the counter, and went to BED. I have a love/hate relationship with the feeling you get when you've worked your buns off for something and then it's over.  ya know, like, it feels good that you did it, it feels good that it's past you, but you suddenly look around and realize you're way behind in the rest of your life. :)

so in the next few days I'll be mailing out all the packages with your orders in them that have been waiting for shipping labels.  my apologies to those of you who are waiting so patiently!

BUT FIRST...

I'm so excited to announce that the pinkadink will now be offering FACEBOOK parties as a way for people to earn FREE STUFF!!!  it's easy peasy (I actually got the idea by hosting a facebook party for another company) and you get free stuff!  here's how it works:

I create a facebook event for you.
You "invite" your facebook friends.
They shop at thepinkadink.com.
You get a percentage-of-the-sales-worth of free product, plus bonuses for high dollar parties!

no cleaning your house to give people a false impression that your home is always clean, no baking a bunch of stuff that you shouldn't be eating in the first place,  no pressure for your friends to buy since they don't have to look me in the eye and say no. :)

I'm hoping to do about 2 parties per month (so I have time to actually make the stuff too!) so let me know if you'd like to be one of my very first hosts!

and now, for the winner of the secret giveaway....random.com chose:


  • X

Congrats Lindsey!  I'll be contacting you with the top secret information about your prize! :)


2 comments: