Monday, February 4, 2013

birthday week!!!!

some might call it an anniversary, but I definitely think the pinkadink was BORN on Feb 5th, 2009, so I call it a BIRTHDAY!!!!  and the pinkadink turns FOUR on Tuesday!

There are a lot of exciting things happening at the pinkadink in the very near future.  So I have decided to get the ol' blog up and running again just to make sure I have good communication with my customers!

This will be the place for news, giveaways, helpful hints, etc.  Of course I'll always link my posts to facebook, but facebook keeps changing who can see what and all that jazz, so if you'd like to make sure you get blog updates from me, make sure you "follow" me in some way or another.

or...if you'd like to be put on an email list to get notified of posts, let me know that too.  just email me at thepinkadink@gmail.com and I'll create a list!  then you'll be sure not to miss it!

exciting info coming soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment